March 24, 2011

It Was A Good Day

Today was such a good day. And this was despite the fact that it has been raining all week.  Ever since soccer ended I have totally slacked on getting exercise (I've gone on one hike, which is weird because I have hated hikes all my life until about last month) but today, IN THE POURING RAIN, I went on a hike. Again.




















Within five minutes I had mud on my face, caked on my shoes, and under my fingernails.  By the time Christine (in the picture) and I were back at the car we had about 2-3 inches of mud stuck to the bottom of our feet.


We rewarded ourselves with milk bordeaux's from See's for all our hard work.  The lady working was convinced we were in college (nearly there! more college letters coming) and gave us delightful samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment